When it comes to the workplace environment as well as in business setting, a person must know how to communicate effectively. Communicating in the world of corporate is not the similar as typical communication and demands several communication skills. Thus, this course developed to exposed students to the basic concepts of corporate communication including public relations, advertising, management and other relevant skill needs for successful in the corporate world. The graduates of Diploma in Corporate Communication will enjoy a credit exemption if pursue communications degree or will be employed once complete the program.
The Diploma in Corporate Communication is a homegrown program developed and offers a structured package of courses to the basic knowledge and understanding of the corporate communication. The program incorporates the practices of public relations, advertising, marketing, management, psychology, IT, law and ethics among others. This multidisciplinary curriculum is designed to give students the extra cutting edge of careers. The syllabus of this course gives student the basic knowledge and understanding of corporate communication as well as develops and improves the soft skills.
Graduates of this program can be employed as Media Relations Officers; Event Executives; Media Officers; Marketing Executives; PR Executives; Customer Relations; Executives Crisis; Management Officers; Communication Consultants; Customer Service Officers; and Government Officer.
Approximately 3 years.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- SPM with minimum 3 Cs (including English) or
- STPM with minimum CGPA of 2.00 (including credit English in SPM) or
- STAM with ‘ (including credit English in SPM) or
- Certificate/SKM III with minimum CGPA of 2.00 (including credit English in SPM) or
- Certificate in Media and Communication (equivalent SKM III or
- Other qualifications as accepted by the Senate of ACT and Government of Malaysia.
Total Credit Hours: